1) The Nightmare Before Christmas- This movie always intrigued me as a little girl, from the commercials I saw I thought is was a scary movie about how this skeleton came and destroyed Christmas and something horrible like that. I didn't see it until last Halloween, and I fell in love with it. Now its one of my favorite movies!
2) The Aristocats- My favorite movie as a little girl! I used to watch it all the time at my friends house, until the point where her mom just gave it to me! It helped make me the cat loving lunatic all my friends know.
3) The Lion King- This pretty much ties with The Aristocats for second. This movie was just awesome, I love it as much as I did when I was little. So epic!
4) The Lady and the Tramp - Doggy Love! =3 This movie still makes me awwww.
5) Mulan- Finally, a Disney Princess who is kick-butt and doesn't need a prince to save her. About time, Disney.
Oliver and Company is up there too in my top 10, as is Beauty and the Beast and the Emperor's New Groove. xD
Post by Zukosfire5 on Aug 18, 2008 11:14:55 GMT -5
1. Pocahontas: This was my all time favorite Disney movie when I was a little kid. I had the Pocahontas Barbie doll, Pocahontas bath towel, and my mom got the collectible Pocahontas glasses from Burger King when I was little.
2. The Lion King 3. Mulan 4. Aladdin 5. Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
Post by SOKKAisPIMP on Aug 18, 2008 11:57:54 GMT -5
First of all, I love the animation style of every single Disney Classic. I'm such a Disney baby, I still collect the videos even though there are DVD's now. And isn't it just so amazing that Disney Classics have touched those that were born after they made their big debut? I've never once seen any of these films in theaters but I can't help but admire them.
These are in no particular order.
1. The Lion King - When I was little I would watch this movie over and over again. I still have my Simba plushie that I hold on to dearly. In fact, I still tear up when Mufasa dies, it's just so sad!
2. Hercules - Such an adorable movie, and Hercules is just so likable! Plus I can't get enough of Greek mythology.
3. Aladdin - I fell in love with Aladdin when I was little Seriously, this is a classic tale of wonder and love. Genie is frickin awesome, I still crack up at his antics.
4. Pocahontas - She's a very powerful character, and I must admit I was in love with John Smith too... and Wiggins I was also Pocahontas for Halloween one year.
5. The Hunchback of Notre Dame - Esmerelda was awesome because she was pretty but also very cunning. Not your original damsel in distress. And now, I think I like her even more because she's the only Latin/Hispanic female character in the classic Disney movies. Also, I think this is definitely a more serious movie, because of the relations to their church and such.
There are more to name, but I don't want to take over the thread