On facebook, a friend of mine posted the following link having the video called "The Obama Deception HQ Full length version."
I don't know much about Politics and never have had an interest in it but after hearing about the whole Obama Deception, it has got me wishing I knew more about Politics. And now I'm interested in learning, "what's going on?" Should I or should I not believe this?
Quoting my friend:
"If you all have the time you should all watch this. Believe what you want and do your own research."
That entire video is based on half-formed logic. I watched the entire thing. Everything they said is either completely false or has no basis at all.
Don't believe it, it's one of the many things that are *trying* to discredit Obama. But really, the only people against Obama are either:
1. Conservative douchebags who hate him because he's a democrat. 2. Racists. 3. People who don't understand the political and economical situation. 4. Idiots who listen to other people without thinking for themselves. 5. Conservative people who just disagree with his politics.
People under the 5th category are the rarest among the listed, and the only intelligent ones out of all I listed.
That's probably why every time the submitted it to a company to say, "I funded this documentary!"or they tried to get someone important to advertise, they were turned down. And this happened many MANY times. You know why? Because all those people knew the idiocy that fueled this video.
I mean really. Here are the major points of the video if you don't want to watch:
- Obama is continuing the process of transforming America into something that resembles Nazi Germany, with forced National Service, domestic civilian spies, warrantless wiretaps, the destruction of the Second Amendment, FEMA camps and Martial Law.
- Obama's handlers are openly announcing the creation of a new Bank of the World that will dominate every nation on earth through carbon taxes and military force.
- International bankers purposefully engineered the worldwide financial meltdown to bankrupt the nations of the planet and bring in World Government.
- Obama plans to loot the middle class, destroy pensions and federalize the states so that the population is completely dependent on the Central Government.
- The Elite are using Obama to pacify the public so they can usher in the North American Union by stealth, launch a new Cold War and continue the occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan.
Really? These are CONSPIRACY THEORIES! NO FACT TO THEM! People who believe this are just as stupid as people who believe in 2012, or people who believe the Earth is 8000 years old.
Also, if Obama wanted to loot (steal) from the middle class, he wouldn't have just passed a bill giving the middle class tax breaks and giving people who are unemployed a stimulus check.
Thanks Korra. What you've said is really helpful. I've watched only half of the video so thanks also for typing out the major points.
You've made very good points as to why someone would dislike Obama. As with all presidents, there's always someone who doesn't like the president and disliking the president is reason enough for these video's to be made. But of course, there could be other reasons as to why video's like these are made. There might be a chance that they made it for the good of the people, so that people would be aware of the situation we're in as is claimed by the maker's of this video. I don't know what is true though about the agenda of the maker's of this film. If only we could figure out the background of these people and figure out their true intentions with undeniable evidence. But they certainly have made claim's about the President's agenda as well as the agenda of those behind him.
Although some of what the maker's of the film said was true such as President Obama breaking some of his promises, there are some things they've said that I'm not convinced of. For one thing, how did they know that a conspiracy is going on during those secret meetings? They would have to provide very strong evidence (which also can be validated) on every claim they make in order to get me convinced with their claims.
At any rate, I think the best thing to do is to to keep an open mind and to not believe everything that you hear but to test it out to see if it's validity can be proven.
Korra, would it be alright if I quoted you in the following thread from a different forum?--->http://welounge.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=criticalthink&thread=1438&page=1#27162
Your input is much appreciated. I like those points that you've made in regards to why people would dislike Obama. That had helped get me thinking about what the agenda of the maker's of the video. And I do appreciate how you've typed out the major points of the film. There are some people who probably wouldn't be interested in watching the entire video or people like me who have only watched a fraction of the video (in my case, 1/2), so a list of the major points is very helpful *karma*
Last Edit: Jul 23, 2010 17:41:55 GMT -5 by Airblazer
FF6 and Locke & Celes are owned by Square Enix. My favorite Final Fantasy pairing of all time...
I'm not even going to bother watching that video since I've seen a lot like it. I'm just going to make a few points.
1. Obama is in no way a socialist, he is in fact not even liberal, he is a center right corporatist. People calling him a socialist do not have any idea whatsoever aboujt what it means to be a socialist besides trash they hear from Fox News. I don't like Obama because he is no where near liberal enough.
2. Obama is not a nazi. It's funny how people will call Obama a nazi and a commie in the same sentence when the two political ideologies are literally on the complete opposite of the spectrum. Anyone who thinks fascism and socialism are the same are idiots and need to take a civics class. In fact, anyone who compares anyone to Hitler in a serious manner losses my respect instantly. The US is IN NO WAY resembling 1930s Germany.
3. People who believe that Obama is a secret muslim born in Kenya have their believes stemming from underlying racism because he is black. They will deny it but it is true. If he wasn't black no one would care. And lets just pretend for a moment he was Muslim, SO WHA?. What would be wrong with him being a Muslim? If you blame all Muslims for the extremists acts taken by a very select few then you are a bigot. There is NO reason to be afraid of him being a Muslim except "b..b...b...b...but...HES A MUSLIM! AHHHHH" Which by the way he is not.
4. Taxes are at the LOWEST POINT THEY HAVE BEEN IN YEARS. The people claiming Obama is taxing heavily etc are DEAD WRONG.
5. The Tea Party is an AstroTurf organization made by the rich to exploit people to campaign for things that help them and screw over the middle class. And the organization is an underlying racist one.
Please refrain from using offensive expletives; you can think of smarter ways to express your opinions